NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 20, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - BORDEAUX RED, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Red Noses Getting More U.S. Exposure
By Andy Segedin - Tuesday May 23, 2017
Red Nose Day USA organizers are looking for the event to be bigger and bolder in Year 3, a strategy becoming of its prime-time television…
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- NYCFC goes into Red Bulls’ home and makes a statement
By Kyle Schnitzer - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
New York’s color wheel is leaning slightly blue. In a little over a week since New York City FC fell short against the Red Bulls, they did something they have never done, winning at Red Bull Arena, in a thrilling 2-0 match against the Red Bulls on Saturday afternoon in the latest heated installment of...
- Third U.S. Red Nose Day Raises $35.5 Million to Help Children in Need
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Mitch Nauffts) - Tuesday May 30, 2017
Donations made in the lead up to and during the third annual event will go to the Red Nose Day Fund, a program of London-based Comic Relief....
- Red Hat: Linux Handlers Can Learn To Manage OpenStack
By Charles Babcock Editor at Large, Cloud - Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
Red Hat cloud architect Julio Villarreal-Pelegrino says you don't need to know OpenStack to succeed at implementing it.
- Space Photos of the Week: A Dwarf Star and a Red Giant Are BFFs
By WIRED Photo Department - Saturday Jun 10, 2017
Saturn's north pole, symbiotic stars, and the brightest infrared galaxies in the universe.