NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 24, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - BOQUERONCITO MEXICAN RESTAURANT CORP
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Restaurant Review: At Don Peppe, Expect a Lot of Everything
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The hallowed Italian-American restaurant is near the airport and the racetrack in Queens, but it’s in a world of its own.
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- What Is A Mexican Heather Plant: Tips On Growing Mexican Heather Plants
By Mary H. Dyer - Friday Jun 9, 2017
- Critic's Notebook: Sydney’s New Guard: Five Restaurants Leading the Way
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
This Australian city’s dining scene, already steeped in Asian cuisines, is suddenly showing a more global reach.
- BIZ DEV: RTO+P Wins Chronic Tacos AOR
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Philadelphia-based Red Tettemer O’Connell + Partners (RTO+P) has been selected by fast casual Mexican restaurant chain Chronic Tacos for creative AOR duties.
RTO+P willlead brand strategy, creative, social media, and promotions for the taco chain, which opened its first location in Newport Beach in 2002. Currently, Chronic Tacos has 39 locations in sevenstates and two countries, with what the company says are “ambitious expansion plans for the future.”
“We were drawn to the way the agency has historically elevated foodand beverage brands,” stated Michael Mohammed, CEO at Chronic Tacos. “They understood our business goals. We have no doubt that this partnership will help propel our growth in a bigway.”
- No ‘Inner City’ in Brownsville, Brooklyn, Just Overlooked Strengths
By GINIA BELLAFANTE - Thursday Mar 30, 2017
The Brooklyn neighborhood synonymous with poverty is working to remake itself without giving in to the forces of gentrification.