Former leads from WPP, Publicis and inVentiv Health will launch a Los Angeles-based boutique agency to give an old business new life and rein in how clients pay for campaign performance. The updatedoperational model makes fixed bids, hourly rates and huge retainers a thing of the past.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 08, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - BOOKS BOUTIQUE LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- KPI Boutique Ad Agency Launches With Performance Model To Reduce Payment Term Worries
Thursday Jul 10, 2014
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Listing of the Day: NoLita
Friday Jun 9, 2017
The 2,015-square-foot Residence in the new boutique development known as 152 Elizabeth Street has two bedrooms, two bathrooms and a powder room.
- This is the OnePlus 5
By Evan Blass - Monday Jun 19, 2017
EXCLUSIVE: Having leaked in bits and pieces for the past several weeks, the design of boutique Chinese smartphone manufacturer OnePlus‘ upcoming flagship is hardly much of a mystery anymore. Nonetheless, this is perhaps the best look at both the front and back of the OnePlus 5 among a sea of partial views and less-than-completely-clear shots. Bearing […]
- hackers steven levy book gallery
Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Children’s Books: What Not to Tell the Kids When the Goldfish Dies, and Other Lessons From Pet Picture Books
By TOM LICHTENHELD - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A dead goldfish and a botched cover-up, an imaginary pet parakeet — pet-focused picture books help kids make sense of life and loss.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.