Home remodeling site Houzz Inc. is finalizing a deal to raise $400 million in an investment that values the eight-year-old company at about $4 billion.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 05, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - BONILLA REMODELING SERVICES INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Houzz Is Raising $400 Million at $4 Billion Valuation
Friday Jun 9, 2017
- Houzz raises $400 million, doubling valuation to $4.3 billion
By Bérénice Magistretti - Friday Jun 23, 2017
Houzz, which provides a home remodeling and design service, just closed a $400 million round led by Iconiq Capital, according to a report published today by the Wall Street Journal. Previous investors Sequoia Capital and GGV Capital also participated. Equidate, a stock market for private companies, estimates the company to be valued at $4.3 billion. The Palo […]
- China Disrupts WhatsApp Service in Online Clampdown
By PAUL MOZUR - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
The last of Facebook’s major products that still worked in China was hit by government blocks, as Beijing broadly tightens its controls over the internet.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- iOS 11: Superhuman Siri, Drag and Drop, a Totally Remodeled App Store
By David Pierce - Monday Jun 26, 2017
All the new features available on iOS 11 beta.
- Uber Should Be Regulated as a Taxi Service, European Legal Adviser Says
By AMIE TSANG - Tuesday Jul 4, 2017
The recommendation, a nonbinding opinion, said that France could prohibit certain types of transport services it deemed illegal.