Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 23, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - BONDS OF MARIAN LOVE, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
- Common Sense: Feel Good About the Markets? Maybe You Shouldn’t Read This
By JAMES B. STEWART - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
President Trump has taken credit for a surging market this year. But tech stocks, the Fed and the president himself could change that picture.
- Marian Cleeves Diamond, UC Berkeley professor who studied Einstein's brain, dies at 90
By Drew Costley - Saturday Jul 29, 2017
Marian Cleeves Diamond, the UC Berkeley professor who studied Albert Einstein's brain, died Monday in Oakland, the university said in a press release Friday. She was 90.
- Marian C. Diamond, 90, Student of the Brain, Is Dead
By WILLIAM GRIMES - Wednesday Aug 16, 2017
Dr. Diamond, a neuroscientist, challenged the long-held assumption that the brain is a static and unchangeable entity and examined Albert Einstein’s.
- Goldman Sachs’ bond-trading revenue plunges 40 percent
By Reuters - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
Goldman Sachs reported a 40 percent slump in bond trading revenue, mirroring a broader weakness in trading activity that has plagued big U.S. banks in the latest quarter. The slump was far worse than JPMorgan Chase & Co’s 19 percent fall and Citigroup Inc’s 6 percent drop, leading to Goldman’s worst fixed-income results since the...
- Goldman Eyes Spinoff of Simon, an Online Tool for Bond Sales
Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
Goldman Sachs Group Inc. is seeking to sell a stake in Simon, its two-year-old web app that sells complex financial products to retail investors