Attorneys for the man accused of killing Tennessee nursing student Holly Bobo argued Tuesday that investigators had arrested the wrong person and attempted to raise suspicions about a local sex offender known locally as “Chester the Molester.” Terry Dicus, the former lead investigator in the case for the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation (TBI), testified that...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 15, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - BOBOS NAIL & SPA CORP
AROUND THE WEB
- Defense shifts focus to ‘Chester the Molester’ in trial of nursing student murder
By Fox News - Wednesday Sep 20, 2017
- Bayview nail salon forced to scrap mural after neighbors complain
By Meaghan M. Mitchell, Hoodline - Monday Sep 18, 2017
A mural is at the heart of a dispute between neighbors in Bayview.
Since opening in January, business has been steady at Luxurious Nail Boutique & Spa, located at 4138 3rd Street (near Innes) in Bayview. However, according to owner Richard Washington, the salon's biggest issue has been visibility.
- CHILLING DETAILS Bobo was still alive after initial attack: prosecutors
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Monday Sep 11, 2017
- Marine Corps Plane Crash: The Victims
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Family members and friends have begun identifying many of the 16 American service members who died on Monday when their plane crashed in rural Mississippi.
- Holly Bobo murder trial: Officials describe finding 'suspicious' mattress, scratches on alleged killer
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Tuesday Sep 12, 2017
- Extreme Commuting
By BRYAN MILLER - Friday Jul 21, 2017
The number of people who commute two hours or more to work is expected to grow, especially now that it is easier to work occasionally from home.