Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 22, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - BOAT SHARE ONLINE, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
- In the Huddle With NY Jets Owner Woody Johnson
Friday Oct 15, 2010
Woody Johnson, owner of the New York Jets NFL franchise, joins WSJ's Lee Hawkins for the "WSJ Weekend Conversations" series to talk about the Jets' Super Bowl prospects, co-chairing the 2014 Super Bowl host committee, and his charitable interests.
- Amazon Deal for Whole Foods Starts a Supermarket War
By RACHEL ABRAMS and JULIE CRESWELL - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The grocery-store industry now faces, in addition to overseas competitors, a deep-pocketed rival with a track record of moving customers online.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Spectacle on the high seas: The best boat races in the Caribbean
By Special for USA TODAY - By Special for USA TODAY - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Check out our boat racing calendar and get ready to feel the wind in your sails.
- IPC Media Now To Be Known As Time Inc. UK
Thursday Sep 4, 2014
IPC Media will undergo a rebrand by parent company Time Inc. to become Time Inc. UK, the company has announced. According to Time Inc. chairman and CEO Joe Ripp, the move will allow the company tobetter leverage its global presence. IPC Media counts more than 60 brands among its portfolio, including Country Life, What's on TV and Woman.
- State of the Art: How Battling Brands Online Has Gained Urgency, and Impact
By FARHAD MANJOO - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
In a nation where politics have grown pitched, such campaigns suddenly feel like the most effective political action many of us can take.
- Amazon to Buy Whole Foods in $13.4 Billion Deal
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and NICK WINGFIELD - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The deal is the online giant’s latest push into food retailing.