The Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk and the California State Fair in Sacramento have shut down their Fire Ball amusement park rides after a horrifying accident involving the same kind of attraction in Ohio.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 24, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - BOARDWALK SIGNATURE PROPERTIES INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Boardwalk, state fair shut Fire Ball rides in wake of Ohio tragedy
By Mike Moffitt - Thursday Jul 27, 2017
- Inside New York City’s Priciest Rentals
By CAROLINE BIGGS - Friday Sep 1, 2017
Some New Yorkers could afford to buy multimillion-dollar properties, but they’d rather rent a place for upward of $20,000 a month.
- Dog Praised as Hero for Saving Deer (Whether He Meant To or Not)
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
A video showed a golden retriever hauling a deer from the water. Was it instinct or something else?
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
- Filming at Santa Cruz Boardwalk for 'Transformers' movie begins
By Phil Gomez, KSBW - Thursday Sep 21, 2017
A Hollywood movie production crew transformed the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk Wednesday while filming scenes for a "Transformers" prequel, called "Bumblebee. Paramount Pictures is taking over Santa Cruz's beach front amusement park for the next three days. About 200 locals were on hand to appear as extras.
- Fire May Be the Only Remedy for a Plague Killing Deer and Elk
By CARL ZIMMER - Monday Jun 26, 2017
Deer and elk are dying from chronic wasting disease in growing numbers. Burning the land may be the only way to turn back the disease.