The Australian city’s plan to modernize the Queen Victoria Market has drawn fire from residents who fear the loss of its antique charm.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 31, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
2013 - BOARD OF MANAGERS OF VICTORIA TOWERS CONDOMINIUM
AROUND THE WEB
- Melbourne Haggles Over the Future of Its Most Popular Market
By BESHA RODELL - Monday Jun 12, 2017
- Why Having Independent Boards Can Backfire
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
In an ironic twist, many U.S. corporate boards weakened their oversight of management by trying too hard to be independent, a new study finds.
- London Fire’s Death Toll Expected to Soar; Some Victims Might Never Be Identified
By DAN BILEFSKY - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The official figure stands at 17, but that is certain to rise, with dozens of residents still missing.
- 58 Presumed Dead in London Tower Blaze, Police Say
By PRASHANT S. RAO - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
The increase in the toll came as the queen said Britain was trapped in a “somber national mood” after a series of tragedies.
- North Korea Accuses U.S. of ‘Mugging’ Its Diplomats in New York
By CHOE SANG-HUN - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Officials returning from a United Nations conference were about to board a plane when federal agents seized a package they were carrying.
- Five Sites of New York’s L.G.B.T. History
Monday Jun 19, 2017
Jacob Riis Park, a Manhattan church, the Bum Bum Bar and more. In 360 degrees, visit five sites that helped shape New York City’s L.G.B.T. community and its history.
- Restaurant Review: At Don Peppe, Expect a Lot of Everything
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The hallowed Italian-American restaurant is near the airport and the racetrack in Queens, but it’s in a world of its own.
- A Historic Relic?
By The Editors - Friday Jun 23, 2017
In this archival piece from 2014, Kim Klein takes on the age-old question among nonprofits: “Boards! (hunh!) What are they good for?” Her answer is well worth the read.