Minority group of shareholders still calling for resignations and reform.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 24, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
UNITED STATES CORPORATION AGENTS, INC.
7014 13TH AVENUE, SUITE 202
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11228
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - BOARD OF DIRECTORS ENTERTAINMENT GROUP LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Mylan shareholders hate how much money board of directors makes
By Beth Mole - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
- Diebold Nixdorf CEO Andy Mattes Joins Kony Board of Directors
By Business Wire - Monday Aug 14, 2017
PRESS RELEASE: The Board of Directors of Kony, Inc. today announced the appointment of Andy W. Mattes to Kony's Board of Directors, effective immediately. Mattes will join a distinguished group of board members, including Insight Ventures partner Peter...
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- CIA Director Pompeo slams NY Times for outing covert officer
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Friday Jul 21, 2017
- Thief swipes de Blasio aide’s phone on subway
By Daniel Prendergast, Rich Calder, Natalie Musumeci - Wednesday Aug 9, 2017
A top aide to Mayor Bill de Blasio had his iPhone swiped from his hand as he rode a Manhattan subway this week, police sources said Wednesday. Mahen Gunaratna, 30, Hizzoner’s deputy communications director, was robbed Tuesday at about 5:20 p.m. after he boarded a Brooklyn-bound train on the 4 and 5 line at 14th...