A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 23, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - BN 420 6TH AVE LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Psst…the Backdoor Route to a Roth IRA
By Your (optional) podcast author email address (Your (optional) podcast author name) - Monday Mar 3, 2014
High earners can’t contribute directly to popular Roth individual retirement accounts. But there’s still a way in. We explain a simple two-step strategy that works for many people. WSJ's Karen Damato explains.
- Park Ave. Branches Help Banks Pass Low-Income Lending Test
Thursday May 18, 2017
Why do banks get regulatory credit for having branches in a ritzy part of Midtown Manhattan? WSJ's Rachel Ensign reports.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- A High School Without Textbooks
By Your (optional) podcast author email address (Your (optional) podcast author name) - Tuesday Oct 8, 2013
Archbishop Stepinac High School, in White Plains, N.Y., is one of the first schools in the U.S. to do away with paper textbooks. Instead, the all-boys prep school requires students to use tablets and laptops in class. (Data provided by Statista.com.)
- Shareholders Demand More Drastic Shifts at Nestlé
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017