The United Way of Northwest Louisiana (UWNL) and Friends of Van Cortlandt Park (FVCP) might seem as if they are worlds apart, separated by some…
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 13, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - BLUEWATER HOTELS, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- NPT/Bluewater Study Shows NPOs Paying Up for Employee Healthcare
By mark-hrywna - Monday Jun 12, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Inside Trump International Hotel
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Maryland and the District of Columbia filed a lawsuit claiming that President Trump has used his position to help his businesses, like the Trump International Hotel in Washington, D.C. Step inside the hotel in 360 degrees.
- Airbnb Tries to Behave More Like a Hotel
By KATIE BENNER - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
Less chatting on the couch; fewer idiosyncratic toiletries in the bath. Pursuing growth, the company promotes consistency among its millions of hosts.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- How Airbnb and Its Rivals are Winning Over Hotel Snobs
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The home-sharing revolution is rewriting the rules of vacation accommodations. Here, 12 rental sites that cater to sophisticated travelers. Which one is right for you?
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- HotelTonight Launches First NYC OOH Campaign
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
The discount hotel reservations app previously released some OOH messages in its hometown of SF, but this is the first wide-scale outdoor campaign, supported by radio, streaming and other platforms.