Fired by the military, Mr. Flynn tried to build a lucrative consulting business. Instead, he sparked a scandal.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 22, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
21720 STATE HIGHWAY 28
DELHI, NEW YORK, 13753
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - BLUE SPARK CONSULTING, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- How Michael Flynn’s Disdain for Limits Led to a Legal Quagmire
By NICHOLAS CONFESSORE, MATTHEW ROSENBERG and DANNY HAKIM - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
- This Is How Bad New Delhi's Air Pollution Is
Monday Dec 12, 2016
Air pollution in New Delhi was 20 times that of safe limits last week. The Wall Street Journal's Karan Deep Singh carries an air quality monitor for a day to see how dangerous the Indian capital's smog can be. Photo: Karan Deep Singh/The Wall Street Journal
- That's Hot: Barber in New Delhi Cuts Hair With Fire
Friday Jun 23, 2017
A barber in New Delhi, India is using fire and chemicals to cut hair instead of scissors.
- Needham Joins Final Nike/USL HSG Top 25 With Upset of Longmeadow
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Surprise Kanye West Show Sparks Chaos in NYC
Monday Jun 6, 2016
A surprise Kanye West show sparked chaos outside New York City’s Webster Hall early Monday as more than 4,000 fans descended on the venue. The show was later canceled. Photo: AP.
- India Set to Approve Amazon's Grocery Service
Friday Jun 9, 2017
New Delhi is poised to give the online retail giant the green light to invest around $500 million to build a nationwide network to stock and deliver groceries.