A leather foot bed makes the shoe barefoot friendly, and the shoe’s upper is air permeable, which is comfortable in warmer climates.The extremely grippy Vibram sole makes the shoe great on wet and dry surfaces — even those slippery cobblestones.Despite the shoe coming in a couple of neutral colors (for both women and men), other colors are extremely bright — not always easy to match with travel outfits.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution (Mar 26, 2014)
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 22, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
UNITED STATES CORPORATION AGENTS, INC.
7014 13TH AVENUE
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11228
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - BLUE SHOE REVIEW LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Gear review: Arc’teryx Arakys Approach Shoes
By Jill K. Robinson - Tuesday Jan 24, 2017
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Federal Jail in Brooklyn Faces a String of Sexual Assault Cases
By JOSEPH GOLDSTEIN - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
The Metropolitan Detention Center has relatively few female inmates. Yet it accounts for a disproportionate number of sexual assault cases involving them.
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- Waterproof Running Shoes Put to the Test: We Try 4 New Pairs
By Paul Sarconi - Monday Mar 13, 2017
We tested several pairs---trail shoes, street shoes, even a running boot---and four made the final cut.