The residents of Smurf Village in Andalusia are feeling a little blue. By Aug. 15, the 250 residents of Júzcar in southern Spain will no longer be able to claim their sleepy village as the home of the Smurfs, The Local reported. Every building in Júzcar was painted blue in 2011 by Sony Pictures as...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 26, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - BLUE LABEL TOTAL RETURN INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- ‘Smurf Village’ is about to look a lot less blue
By Yaron Steinbuch - Monday Aug 7, 2017
- MTV Mines the Past for Its Future: ‘Total Request Live’
By JOHN KOBLIN - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
Remember the “TRL” studio and crowds in Times Square? Music? Carson Daly? MTV hopes you do, and will tune in again.
- The Top 10 Moments of New York Fashion Week
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Friday Sep 15, 2017
- The Little Theater That Could
By ALEX VADUKUL - Friday Sep 1, 2017
The survival of 13th Street Repertory Company, a relic from Greenwich Village’s bohemian past, depends on the survival of its 100-year-old doyenne.
- Local artist unveils 'Trump rat' ahead of POTUS' return to NY
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Monday Aug 14, 2017
- Tom Kelly's Path from Virginia Failure to Pro Lacrosse Success
By mhamilton - Thursday Aug 31, 2017