A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 06, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
UNITED STATES CORPORATION AGENTS, INC.
7014 13TH AVENUE, SUITE 202
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11228
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - BLUE HORIZON SPA INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Federal Jail in Brooklyn Faces a String of Sexual Assault Cases
By JOSEPH GOLDSTEIN - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
The Metropolitan Detention Center has relatively few female inmates. Yet it accounts for a disproportionate number of sexual assault cases involving them.
- With Beaches Empty, Christie Wages One More Fight
By RUSS BUETTNER and NATE SCHWEBER - Monday Jul 3, 2017
The shutdown of New Jersey’s government has its roots in a dispute about taking money held in reserve by Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield, the state’s largest health insurer.
- N.J. Caps Reserves Of Nonprofit Health Insurer
By Andy Segedin - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
Nonprofit health insurer Horizon Blue Cross/Blue Shield of New Jersey made it through New Jersey officials’ 25th-hour state budget deliberations over the holiday weekend –…
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.