Denim makers including Levi Strauss & Co. and Gap Inc.’s Old Navy see signs of a comeback in jeans sales, as they add more flexibility and comfort to win back shoppers from leggings.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 26, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
7 EAST AVENUE
LARCHMONT, NEW YORK, 10538
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - BLUE DOT PGT INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Blue Jeans Get Their Game Back
Monday Jun 12, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Moon Express Sets Its Sights on Deliveries to the Moon and Beyond
By KENNETH CHANG - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
The company, Moon Express, is aiming to win the $20 million Google Lunar X Prize competition and become a payload delivery company.
- Samsung's New Quantum Dots Serve Up Some Tasty TV Colors
By Tim Moynihan - Wednesday Mar 15, 2017
Can an LCD TV outshine OLED? It can if it uses quantum dots.
- “No-Kill” Rule Depends on Emerging Field of Shelter Medicine
By Carrie Collins-Fadell - Tuesday May 30, 2017
A Maddie’s Fund grant and an ambitious fundraising goal helped expand Chicago’s PAWS medical center.