Nonprofit health insurer Horizon Blue Cross/Blue Shield of New Jersey made it through New Jersey officials’ 25th-hour state budget deliberations over the holiday weekend –…
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 06, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - BLUE COPPER RESERVE, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- N.J. Caps Reserves Of Nonprofit Health Insurer
By Andy Segedin - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
- N.J. Moves Against Nonprofit Health Organizations’ Reserves
By Andy Segedin - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
Revenue surpluses maintained by nonprofit health insurers in New Jersey are potentially up for grabs in legislation pushed by Gov. Chris Christie who is eyeing…
- The Hunt: A Private Roof Deck on the Upper West Side
By JOYCE COHEN - Thursday Jun 8, 2017
A couple wanted outdoor space, and found it, but at the top of a walk-up building.
- With Beaches Empty, Christie Wages One More Fight
By RUSS BUETTNER and NATE SCHWEBER - Monday Jul 3, 2017
The shutdown of New Jersey’s government has its roots in a dispute about taking money held in reserve by Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield, the state’s largest health insurer.
- Raiding Nonprofits for Their Reserves? A New Jersey Showdown
By Ruth McCambridge - Friday Jun 30, 2017
Many have questioned the ethics of nonprofit health insurers maintaining overabundant reserves in their coffers when consumers struggle to carry the costs of basic coverage. But does that warrant that money being surrendered to the state? Heads up, nonprofits!
- Stonewall Inn Project to Preserve Stories Behind a Gay Rights Monument
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A $1 million grant will go toward conserving the oral histories of those who lived through the 1969 riots.