The hallowed Italian-American restaurant is near the airport and the racetrack in Queens, but it’s in a world of its own.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 28, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - BLP COMMERCIAL, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Restaurant Review: At Don Peppe, Expect a Lot of Everything
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Stonewall Inn Project to Preserve Stories Behind a Gay Rights Monument
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A $1 million grant will go toward conserving the oral histories of those who lived through the 1969 riots.
- Five Sites of New York’s L.G.B.T. History
Monday Jun 19, 2017
Jacob Riis Park, a Manhattan church, the Bum Bum Bar and more. In 360 degrees, visit five sites that helped shape New York City’s L.G.B.T. community and its history.
- North Korea Accuses U.S. of ‘Mugging’ Its Diplomats in New York
By CHOE SANG-HUN - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Officials returning from a United Nations conference were about to board a plane when federal agents seized a package they were carrying.
- Prince George was not impressed at the Queen's birthday parade
By Emma Hinchliffe - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
London celebrated Queen Elizabeth II's 91st birthday with Trooping the Colour, her annual birthday parade, on Saturday.
The Queen's great-grandson, however, was not impressed. Three-year-old Prince George watched the parade from a balcony (and behind a window) at Buckingham Palace with his family.
Prince George's 4th birthday is next week, and the Queen's real birthday was back in April. So maybe he was salty she was stealing his birthday week?More about Watercooler, Uk, Royal Family, Prince George, and Queen Elizabeth Ii
- Islamic State-Linked Militants Storm New Village in Philippines
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Militants aligned with Islamic State attacked a village and fought with security forces in the southern Philippines, spreading a bloody conflict about 50 miles south of where government forces have been battling Islamist insurgents for more than a month.
- Queen’s Speech to U.K. Parliament Outlines Theresa May’s Scaled-Down Agenda
By STEPHEN CASTLE - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Struggling to secure support for a minority government, the prime minister is prioritizing Britain’s withdrawal from the European Union.