The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 05, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - BLONDIE'S DIVINE DESSERTS INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- The Joys of a Classic Ice Cream Sandwich
By SAMANTHA SENEVIRATNE - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The hand-held combination of a chocolate base and vanilla ice cream is sure to please everyone.
- For Men Cleared in Jogger Case, Belated Pomp and Circumstance
By ELIZABETH A. HARRIS - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
After missing their own high school graduations because they were in prison for a crime they did not commit, three men joined the Bronx Prep class of 2017 for commencement exercises.
- How Remi Adeleke of 'Transformers' Transformed His Life
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
How actor Remi Adeleke went from running scams in the Bronx to joining the Navy Seals and starring in the new Transformers movie.
- Cotton Candy at the Four Seasons Restaurant
Thursday Apr 1, 2010
An unlikely, off-item dish at the Four Seasons Restaurant has people eating, and sometimes wearing, a dessert usually found at county fairs. Tennile Tracy reports on cotton candy for Dow Jones Newswires.
- The Ideal Lemon Bar: A Fierce Filling and a Strong Supporting Crust
By JULIA MOSKIN - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Quite possibly the only lemon dessert recipe you need, this bar has a crunchy, buttery crust and soft, creamy filling.
- New York Today: New York Today: Washing Windows, 900 Feet Up
By MEGHAN MCDONALD and ALEXANDRA S. LEVINE - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Thursday: A glimpse into a towering task, closing Rikers Island, and My Bronx Story.