The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 11, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - BLOCK 20 MUSIC INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Music streamers express interest in SoundCloud deal
By Claire Atkinson - Monday Jul 3, 2017
A new phase of consolidation is about to hit streaming music services. The latest player to go on the block is SoundCloud, a destination second in size only to YouTube — and popular with youngsters trying to get their music noticed. Based in Berlin, SoundCloud has 175 million users and is being eyed by a...
- How A.I. Is Creating Building Blocks to Reshape Music and Art
By CADE METZ - Monday Aug 14, 2017
Project Magenta, a team at Google, is crossbreeding sounds from different instruments based on neural networks and building networks that can draw.
- That Decisive Moment: Galactic Pulses: The Best Moments of Make Music New York
Friday Jun 23, 2017
of Make Music New York
- MTV Mines the Past for Its Future: ‘Total Request Live’
By JOHN KOBLIN - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
Remember the “TRL” studio and crowds in Times Square? Music? Carson Daly? MTV hopes you do, and will tune in again.
- Actor James Cromwell to report to jail for plant protest
Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
WAWAYANDA, N.Y. (AP) — Oscar-nominated actor James Cromwell is heading to jail in New York for blocking traffic to protest a power plant.A town judge sentenced the 77-year-old Cromwell and two fellow protesters to a week in the Orange County Jail for civil disobedience at the construction site of a 650-megawatt natural gas-fired power plant in December 2015.