Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 24, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - BLING USA AZ, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- ‘Granny Gem Thief’ busted stealing from Walmart wearing ankle monitor
By Ruth Brown - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
It’s the same old story. A notorious 86-year-old jewel thief was busted stealing from Walmart — while still wearing an ankle monitor from her last arrest. Doris Payne, known as “Granny Gem Thief” for her epic 65-year bling-swiping career, is back behind bars after shoplifting from an Atlanta Walmart on Monday, NBC reports. But the...
- There's a new area code in town
By Alexandra Semenova - Friday Jun 9, 2017
Manhattan is getting a new area code—332—starting tomorrow.Residents of the borough have almost exhausted the telephone number sequences for the 646 area code, the last of the available...
To view the full story, click the title link.
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A federal appeals court has overturned the corruption conviction of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver.
- LA Home to Equality Seekers
Wednesday Dec 12, 2012
Top 10 DMAs in which adults say equality for all is extremely important to them.
- Los Angeles, CA
- New York, NY
- Miami – Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Detroit, MI
- El Paso (Las Cruces), TX-NM
- Davenport – Rock Island – Moline, IA-IL
- Monterey – Salinas, CA
- Tampa – St. Petersburg(Sarasota), FL
- San Francisco – Oakland – San Jose, CA
10. Tucson (Sierra Vista), AZ
GfK MRI’s 2011 Market-by-Market Study
This brief initially appeared in
MarketingDaily on December 7.
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.