A federal judge in Florida ruled Tuesday that grocery chain Winn-Dixie Stores Inc. must make its website accessible to the blind, following an unprecedented trial over a gray area of accessibility law.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 02, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - BLIND CURVE, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Judge Backs Making Consumer Websites Accessible to Blind
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- State of the Art: Uber’s Lesson: Silicon Valley’s Start-Up Machine Needs Fixing
By FARHAD MANJOO - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Travis Kalanick, who stepped down as Uber’s C.E.O., had many enablers who turned a blind eye to the company’s faults because it was growing quickly.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- The Blindness of the United Nations
Friday Jun 16, 2017
The entire U.N. appears to be deteriorating into an anti-Israel organization.
- HP Envy 34 Curved All-in-One (2017)
By Christopher Null - Saturday Jun 3, 2017
- Anatomy of a Direct Mail Control: American Foundation for the Blind
By Paul Bobnak - Friday Jun 23, 2017
Art illustrates a personal story that goes to the heart of this nonprofit’s mission in this direct mail package. Founded in 1921, the American Foundation for the Blind serves individuals with vision loss. Author and activist Helen Keller worked for the organization for over 40 years...
The post Anatomy of a Direct Mail Control: American Foundation for the Blind appeared first on NonProfit PRO.
- Where Bezos Leads, Amazon Shareholders Blindly Follow
Friday Jun 23, 2017
Few companies other than Amazon could announce a $14 billion takeover of a mature firm, give no details of why they are buying the very business model they’re trying to disrupt, and have their market value rise by more than the takeover price.
- Amazon, Whole Foods Was 'Love at First Sight,' Whole Foods CEO Says
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Whole Foods CEO John Mackey said Amazon.com’s pursuit of the health food chain began with “a blind date” more than six weeks ago, a whirlwind courtship that culminated in Amazon’s largest acquisition by far.