The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 22, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
5316 NEW UTRECHT AVE
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11219
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - BLF TEXTILE, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- North Korean factories are making ‘Made In China’ clothes
By Reuters - Monday Aug 14, 2017
Chinese textile firms are increasingly using North Korean factories to take advantage of cheaper labor across the border, industry sources said. The clothes made in North Korea are labeled “Made in China” and exported across the world, traders and businesses in the border city of Dandong told Reuters. Using North Korea to produce cheap clothes...
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A federal appeals court has overturned the corruption conviction of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver.
- Woody Allen’s ‘Wonder Wheel’ set to close NY Film Festival
By Deadline - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
The film will go into limited release December 1.
- Listing of the Day: New York
Friday Jul 21, 2017
The colonial-style home in Westchester, New York played host to the wedding of Marilyn Monroe and playwright Arthur Miller.