Some couples put a modern spin on the big talk with future in-laws before moving to the wedding engagement.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 10, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - BLESSED TO BE A BLESSING DAYCARE, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Should You Still Get the Parents' Blessing Before Your Proposal?
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Trump’s Cabinet, With a Prod, Extols the ‘Blessing’ of Serving Him
By JULIE HIRSCHFELD DAVIS - Monday Jun 12, 2017
President Trump transformed a routine meeting into a mood-boosting display of support. Vice President Mike Pence called his role “the greatest privilege of my life.”
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Mylan’s board heads to chopping block after advisors bless shareholder revolt
By Beth Mole - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Ahead of vote, advisors side with shareholder group who says greed went too far.
- America's Staunchest Ally Likes Uncle Sam, Dislikes Donald Trump
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Most Australians harbor a broad dislike for U.S. President Donald Trump and see China as an economic blessing rather than a threat, according to a survey, despite concerns about espionage and political meddling by Beijing.
- Five Sites of New York’s L.G.B.T. History
Monday Jun 19, 2017
Jacob Riis Park, a Manhattan church, the Bum Bum Bar and more. In 360 degrees, visit five sites that helped shape New York City’s L.G.B.T. community and its history.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.