The 30-year resident of Roosevelt Island reads the obits, talks to her favorite plant, swims, gardens and makes art.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 30, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
14 FREDERICK AVE
ROOSEVELT, NEW YORK, 11575
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - BLESSED DAYS CATERING CORPORATION
AROUND THE WEB
- Sunday Routine: How Arline Jacoby, Artist, Spends Her Sundays
By ALEXIS CHEUNG - Friday Jul 21, 2017
- Eyesore or Blessing? New Safety Feature at Citi Field Divides Fans
By WALLACE MATTHEWS - Sunday Jul 23, 2017
Almost no one is neutral about the protective netting at Citi Field, which places many seats behind a barrier. Many appreciate the safeguards, while some complain it ruins the view.
- Restaurant Review: At Atla, Mexican for Every Moment of the Day
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
From the chefs behind Cosme, a more casual cafe whose food you may want to eat every day.
- Brain-dead woman kept alive for months so she could deliver twins
By Tamar Lapin - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
A brain-dead Brazilian woman, pregnant with twins, was kept alive for 123 days — the longest time ever — so she could deliver her babies. Frankielen da Silva Zampoli Padilha, 21, was left brain dead in October after suffering a stroke, according to Caters News. Her twins, a boy and a girl, were delivered via...
- Listing of the Day: Wingdale, NY
Friday Jul 7, 2017
The properties feature outdoor sleeping porches, an outdoor shower, windows and decking, which seamlessly integrate indoor and outdoor living.
- Neighborhood Is Star-Spangled on Flag Day, and Every Day
By COREY KILGANNON - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Gerald Goldman, 94, a retired Marine who served in World War II, has made hundreds of wooden flags for friends, neighbors and local stores.