The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 27, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - BLENDED-UP JUICE, SMOOTHIES & SALAD BAR, CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Salad Kits And Snack Packs Recalled For Potential Listeria Contamination
By Laura Northrup - Monday Jun 12, 2017
When you opt to eat a salad or some precut fruits and vegetables for a snack, you’re usually making a healthier decision. But some salad and snack kits, most of which were sold at Kroger-owned stores, have been recalled for potential contamination with Listeria, a foodborne pathogen that can have life-threatening complications. Affected products came from CC Kitchens in Ohio, …
- Pasta Salad Sheds Some Carbs for Summer
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Pasta salad lightens up nicely with a reduced carbs-to-crunch ratio. These recipes, for a veggie-forward version and a richer one with roast chicken and blue cheese, redefine the summertime classic.
- POM Juiced, Renews 'American Ninja Warrior' Sponsorship
Friday Jun 9, 2017
Adding to its existing on-air integrations for the athletic competition show, POM will be attached to a returning digital series called "Crashing the Course," a behind-the-scenes look at the show andwhat it takes to conquer the course.
- Stonewall Inn Project to Preserve Stories Behind a Gay Rights Monument
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A $1 million grant will go toward conserving the oral histories of those who lived through the 1969 riots.
- Smart blender lets you get your morning smoothie fix without waking the whole family
By Alex Humphreys - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
- Five Sites of New York’s L.G.B.T. History
Monday Jun 19, 2017
Jacob Riis Park, a Manhattan church, the Bum Bum Bar and more. In 360 degrees, visit five sites that helped shape New York City’s L.G.B.T. community and its history.
- Trader Joe’s Grainless Granola, GoMacro & BulletProof Bars Recalled Over Listeria Concerns
By Ashlee Kieler - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Granola and protein bars can make a great snack, but they aren’t as good when they come with a side of listeria. For that reason, Trader Joe’s and Wildway grainless granola, along with bars from GoMacro and Bulletproof are being recalled. The companies announced the recalls this week after being notified by a supplier or suppliers that an ingredient used …