NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 12, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - BLEAKLEY & SONS, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- HERE COMES THE SON Donald Trump Jr. channels dad with sarcastic tweet at NY Times
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Monday Jul 10, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Mom killed when passing car sends deer through windshield
By Associated Press - Friday Jul 21, 2017
WARREN, Ohio — Authorities say an Ohio woman has been killed when a deer struck and sent airborne by a motorist traveling in the opposite direction smashed into the windshield of her family’s car. The State Highway Patrol in northeast Ohio’s Trumbull County says 39-year-old Amy Stoneburner, of Negley, was in the front passenger seat...
- NY State Comptroller Helps Stakeholders Take Action on Climate and Food
By Marian Conway - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
The changing environment, specifically climate change, is becoming a major piece of the global economic puzzle. Decisions are now increasingly based not just on the bottom line, but on the Earth’s future.
- Time Inc. Moves Into Social Video, Targets GenZ And Millennials With 'The Pretty'
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Eager to capture the attention of 16- to-35-year-old beauty enthusiasts, Time Inc. has launched "The Pretty," a new social video brand. What's notable is the all-video approach that offers how-tos,hacks, product information, and entertainment, plus the plan to target both GenZ -- starting at around age 16 -- in addition to Millennials.
- Time Inc Taps Schraft To Head Foundry's Content Sales, 'New Yorker' Hires First Newsletter Director
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
In a move to expand its native advertising business, Time Inc. has promoted Chris Schraft to president of content sales and agency development of The Foundry, its branded content studio. 'The NewYorker' has hired Dan Oshinsky as its first director of newsletters.