Between the pool, the expansive views of the Hudson, and the home's private beach, everything is built around being near the water.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 01, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
30 VILLAGE GATE WAY
NYACK, NEW YORK, 10960
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - BLAZING SADDLEZ, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Listing of the Day: Nyack, New York
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Firefighters Battle Massive Blaze in London High-Rise
Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A huge blaze that engulfed a high-rise residential building in west London has caused a number of fatalities and resulted in more than 50 people being hospitalized.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- London Fire: At Least 6 Dead After Blaze Engulfs Apartment Tower
By STEVEN ERLANGER, STEPHEN CASTLE and CEYLAN YEGINSU - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
The toll was likely to rise, the authorities said. A tenant group had complained for years that the building was at risk of a deadly fire.
- 58 Presumed Dead in London Tower Blaze, Police Say
By PRASHANT S. RAO - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
The increase in the toll came as the queen said Britain was trapped in a “somber national mood” after a series of tragedies.
- Arsonists May Be Behind Fatal Portugal Blaze, Firefighters’ Group Says
By RAPHAEL MINDER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The suspicion contradicts a police assessment that said the disaster was a result of lightning strikes and is likely to fuel calls for a wider investigation.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.