TONAWANDA, N.Y. — Martin Kober is convinced the painting of a dying Jesus that hung above the mantel in his upstate New York childhood home is the work of Michelangelo. Getting experts to agree remains the $300 million hurdle. That’s the potential value of the 19-by-25-inch work that Kober’s family affectionately calls the “the Mike,”...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 12, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
908 NIAGARA FALLS BLVD STE 200
NORTH TONAWANDA, NEW YORK, 14120
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - BLAST ENVIRONMENTAL INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Man convinced living room painting is $300M Michelangelo masterpiece
By Associated Press - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
- ‘DISGRACEFUL AND OFFENSIVE’ Pence blasts NY Times for claim he's working to defeat Trump in 2020
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Sunday Aug 6, 2017
- Restaurant Review: A New Kind of Sichuan Restaurant for New York
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
In downtown Flushing, Queens, Guan Fu Sichuan shows off the rich variety of flavors beyond the familiar blast of chiles.
- The 10 best rookies NY has ever seen — and Judge is chasing
By Mike Vaccaro - Saturday Jul 8, 2017
When Aaron Judge barged on past Joe DiMaggio on Friday, blasting his 30th home run and breaking the Yankee Clipper’s rookie record — a mark that only had stood for 81 years — it was simply another reaffirmation of how valuable an addition Judge has been. And not just for the Yankees. Rookies are the...
- NY State Comptroller Helps Stakeholders Take Action on Climate and Food
By Marian Conway - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
The changing environment, specifically climate change, is becoming a major piece of the global economic puzzle. Decisions are now increasingly based not just on the bottom line, but on the Earth’s future.
- North Korea Accuses U.S. of ‘Mugging’ Its Diplomats in New York
By CHOE SANG-HUN - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Officials returning from a United Nations conference were about to board a plane when federal agents seized a package they were carrying.