If there is any indication of the cultural import and effect of the “millennials” – a term I dislike for reasons I will explain later – look no further than America’s malls. The Baby Boomer hubris and NIMBYism that sent malls into further and further orbits from city centers has come home to roost and it promises to change the face of retail in a big way. First,… Read More
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 04, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - BLAKE-JONES MEDIATION LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Welcome to the softer side of gutted Sears stores
By John Biggs - Monday Jun 12, 2017
- In Watergate, One Set of Facts. In Trump Era, Take Your Pick.
By JIM RUTENBERG - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Rival versions of the Trump-Russia scandal are fighting for narrative supremacy, leaving news veterans wondering, “What if Watergate happened now?”
- Megyn Kelly, Alex Jones and a Fine Line Between News and Promotion
Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
The new Sunday newsmagazine host has faced a storm of criticism for sitting down with the lightning rod conspiracy promoter, but he’s relevant. The question is how he’s interviewed.
- A Newsroom and a Lifeline: Univision’s Urgent Sense of Purpose
By JIM RUTENBERG - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
The Spanish-language network is a striking example of a news organization that is meeting the needs of a frightened and information-famished audience.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Shareholders Demand More Drastic Shifts at Nestlé
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The changes requested by the Third Point hedge fund underscore the idea that legacy food brands must radically shake up their portfolios to remain profitable.
- Let’s Settle This in Court: What, Exactly, Is Stand-Up Paddleboarding?
By VICTOR MATHER - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The international surfing and canoeing associations both want to control stand-up paddle and are headed to mediation with Court of Arbitration for Sport.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.