As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 20, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - BLAKE & WITTENBERG LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
- The Alaskan Harbor Where Bald Eagles Scavenge Like Pigeons
By Charley Locke - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
They pick through garbage and steal pizza from locals.
- Debt Collector Accused Of Taking Money From People Who Didn’t Owe Anything
By Ashlee Kieler - Friday Jun 23, 2017
As part of its ongoing efforts to crack down on unscrupulous debt collectors, the Federal Trade Commission has accused a North Carolina company of running a “phantom” debt collection scheme that went after people for money that they did not actually owe.The FTC announced today that it had filed a complaint accusing ACDI Group LLC and Solutions to Portfolios …
- Children’s Books: In Philip Pullman’s First Graphic Novel, a Ghost Ship Travels Through Time
By GEORGE O’CONNOR - Friday Jun 16, 2017
In “The Adventures of John Blake: Mystery of the Ghost Ship,” a battered vessel becomes unstuck in time after an experiment goes awry.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- This Morning with Gordon Deal December 07, 2016
By email@example.com (Compass Media Networks) - Wednesday Dec 7, 2016
Remembering Pearl Harbor 75 years later, a look at Oakland's artist warehouses and Pearl Harbor survivor makes a 5,000-mile trek.
- Twitter Urges Court To Reject Bid To Revive Lawsuit Over ISIS Attack
Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
Family members of people killed in an attack in Jordan shouldn't be able to proceed with a lawsuit accusing Twitter of encouraging terrorism, the microblogging service argues.
- Charter promised more broadband but didn’t deliver, now must pay fine
By Jon Brodkin - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
21,000 NY customers did not get broadband on schedule, despite merger promise.