Steve Schwarzman illuminates the family leave debate.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 16, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - BLACKSTONE ADVANCED TECHNOLOGIES LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- The Blackstone Entitlement
Friday Jun 23, 2017
- SoftBank to Buy Two Pioneers in Advanced Robots
Friday Jun 9, 2017
Japan’s SoftBank said it would buy Boston Dynamics and Schaft, two pioneers in advanced robots, from Google’s parent Alphabet.
- Advanced CIA firmware has been infecting Wi-Fi routers for years
By Dan Goodin - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Latest Vault7 release exposes network-spying operation CIA kept secret since 2007.
- Charter promised more broadband but didn’t deliver, now must pay fine
By Jon Brodkin - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
21,000 NY customers did not get broadband on schedule, despite merger promise.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Volvo Displays Human Side Of Safety Technology
Friday Jun 9, 2017
The creative aims to capture the essence of how advanced safety technology has the power to change the lives of people both in and around the car, according to the automaker.
- AMD Launches Fight Against Intel in Lucrative Server-Chip Market
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Advanced Micro Devices began selling a new generation of chips for the servers that drive computing in data centers, challenging Intel in that high-margin market for the first time in years.
- Subway Thinks New Ordering Kiosks & App Will Help You Forget The Last Few Years
By Laura Northrup - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
The last few years have not been kind to Subway. Jared Fogle, the longtime face of the company is behind bars. Its founder and president Fred DeLuca passed away in 2015, and after years of substantial growth, the total number of Subway franchises recently began to shrink, as did sales. What’s the solution? Technology!Until now, the …