The capital of British Columbia experiences a surge in demand, as buyers flock to its laid-back atmosphere and gentler prices.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 25, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - BLACKHAVEN ENTERPRISES LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- In Sleepy Victoria, Canada, a Housing Market Wakes Up
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Fleet management tracking provider Samsara raises $40M
By Matthew Lynley - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Rapid changes in the shipping industry has caught the attention of investors who are starting to pour large sums of money into the industry. And likely for good reason: as a future where trucks are run autonomously becomes ever clearer, the sensors and software behind that is going to have to be able to keep up. One company, Samsara, is working on just those kinds of sensors and products to… Read More
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- In ‘Camino Island,’ John Grisham Takes a Vacation From Writing John Grisham Novels
By KEN TUCKER - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Stolen F. Scott Fitzgerald manuscripts, colorful booksellers and a sleepy resort town make for a leisurely, lawyerless John Grisham jaunt.
- On a Tiny Norwegian Island, America Keeps an Eye on Russia
By ANDREW HIGGINS - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
In a sleepy town in the Arctic, the business of snooping on Russia’s fleet of nuclear submarines is flourishing thanks to an American-funded radar system.
- Morning Walks With My Son
By ETGAR KERET - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Walking my son to school was a kind of slow, pleasant awakening in an equally sleepy universe, until he announced he was old enough to walk alone.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.