The legacy of slavery continues to impact the economic status, health, and well-being of Black women.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 08, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - BLACK WOMEN FOR BLACK GIRLS GIVING CIRCLE INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Despite Gains, Economic Security Lags for Black Women
By Karen Kahn - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- ‘I Have Stopped Taking My Notebooks and Pens to Meetings’
By LELA MOORE and JULIA SIMON - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
Our Top 10 Comments of the Week: Readers debate being interrupted at work, the shooting of a politician and the fate of American “Dreamers.”
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Giving Circles in the U.S. Grow: What Does That Mean for Institutional Philanthropy?
By Cyndi Suarez - Friday Jun 2, 2017
Giving circles in the U.S. have doubled over the last eight years, which says something about our search for new forms of philanthropy.
- ‘This Is an Intentional Slap in the Face’ to All Women
By LELA MOORE and TALYA MINSBERG - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Our Top 10 Comments of the Week: Readers debate the Bill Cosby verdict, the Senate health care bill and the resignation of Uber’s C.E.O.
- All Blacks Face Down Lions Challenge to Win First Test
By REUTERS - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
New Zealand winger Rieko Ioane scored two tries as the All Blacks faced down a spirited British and Irish Lions challenge 30-15 at Eden Park on Saturday to take a 1-0 lead in the three-test series.
- NYU Hospital Scorched in Fire
Wednesday Dec 14, 2016
A construction site at NYU Langone Medical Center on Manhattan's east side went up in flames on Wednesday. Aerial video from the scene shows black smoke billowing into the air. Photo: WNYW
- BlackBerry Keyone
By David Pierce - Monday May 15, 2017