Watch a clip from "My Cousin Rachel," starring Rachel Weisz, Sam Claflin, and Iain Glen. Photo: Fox Searchlight
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 21, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - BLACK WATCH ADVISORY L.L.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- Film Clip: 'My Cousin Rachel'
Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
- Get ready for 'spring cleaning' in foreclosures
By firstname.lastname@example.org (MarketWatch.com) - Thursday Dec 11, 2014
RealtyTrac sees foreclosures at pre-recession levels early next year, and banks gearing up for some "spring cleaning."
- The Black Eyed Peas' Fergie Talks About Her Fans
Thursday Dec 2, 2010
In an interview with WSJ's Lee Hawkins, Black Eyed Peas member Fergie reveals that the group stays true to its fan base by DJing and hanging out with fans at clubs. Watch the full interview 12/03/10 at 4pm EST on WSJ.com.
- Netflix Won't Pay Ransom, Stream Away!
Tuesday May 2, 2017
There are plenty of illegal file-sharing services in operation -- starting ever since the dawn of the digital age. But Neflix didn't flinch when "Orange is the New Black" was threatened.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Officer’s Journey to Gay Pride Honoree Marks a Town’s Progress
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Matt Stanislao complained of homophobic remarks from fellow officers in Glen Rock, N.J., and was fired. He’s back on the job, but little else is the same.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- First Black Panther trailer unveils the high-tech world of Wakanda
By Annalee Newitz - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Also, it's freakin' badass. Did we mention the badass part? Holy crap.