Sci-Hub site has been playing a game of domain Whac-a-Mole.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 09, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - BLACK RIVER AGRICULTURAL RESEARCH SITE, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Scientific research piracy site hit with $15 million fine
By David Kravets - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Five Sites of New York’s L.G.B.T. History
Monday Jun 19, 2017
Jacob Riis Park, a Manhattan church, the Bum Bum Bar and more. In 360 degrees, visit five sites that helped shape New York City’s L.G.B.T. community and its history.
- Can Animals Predict Earthquakes? Italian Farm Acts as a Lab to Find Out
By ELISABETTA POVOLEDO - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A scientist hopes to learn, by tagging animals in Italy, whether they could be used as an effective warning system before an earthquake.
- In Houston, an Original Juneteenth Celebration Site Reborn
By MICHAEL HARDY - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
Acquired in 1872, Emancipation Park has reopened after a $34 million renovation. But amid the celebrations there’s a new worry: gentrification.
- 07 June, 2017 – Episode 622 – This Week in Science Podcast (TWIS)
By Kirsten Sanford - Friday Jun 9, 2017
Interview w/ Adrienne Godschalx re: Plant Defenses, Confirming Einstein, Void Life, We're All Moroccan?, Old Rock... Paintings, CAR-T Therapy Win, Monkey Cat!!!, Climate's All Connected, Magic Of Mucus, And Much More...
- NYU Hospital Scorched in Fire
Wednesday Dec 14, 2016
A construction site at NYU Langone Medical Center on Manhattan's east side went up in flames on Wednesday. Aerial video from the scene shows black smoke billowing into the air. Photo: WNYW
- Alexandria Debuts NY’s Latest Bio Incubator With 13 Startups in Tow
By Ben Fidler - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
A new startup incubator has just opened in Manhattan this morning, adding to a growing list of facilities meant to help support seedling New York City biotechs. LaunchLabs, first announced by Alexandria Real Estate Equities a year ago, officially opened its doors and revealed the 13 startups that will grow there. LaunchLabs is a 15,000-square-foot […]