NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 25, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - BLACK PAW PROPERTIES LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Needham Joins Final Nike/USL HSG Top 25 With Upset of Longmeadow
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- China's Ghost Cities Keep Up Property-Market Spirits
Monday Jun 19, 2017
Top-tier cities are feeling the chill from tighter consumer credit, but smaller property markets are on a roll.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Property Brother: Trump Remakes The People's House
Friday Dec 23, 2016
"I will be so presidential, you won't believe it," President-elect Trump famously said, regularly, over the course of his campaign. But that pivot has yet to arrive.
- Nuns put their Harlem property on the market
By Amanda Fung - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The Franciscan Handmaids of the Most Pure Heart of Mary are selling their Harlem real estate, according to the New York Post.The nation's oldest order of black nuns has put its 18,216-square-foot...
To view the full story, click the title link.
- First Black Panther trailer unveils the high-tech world of Wakanda
By Annalee Newitz - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Also, it's freakin' badass. Did we mention the badass part? Holy crap.
- How To Overcome Consumer Disdain For Intrusive Healthcare Marketing
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Marketers know that they have to cut through noise to reach consumers, but how far is too far? Barraging consumers with intrusive marketing messages can be more damaging to your brand than a lack ofawareness. This is particularly true in the healthcare sector, where messages can seem out of place when consumers are not thinking about health. When they are seeking help for an ailment, it is vitalto be positioned to hit that need square in the center and deliver solutions to specific pain points.