Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 24, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - BLACK HERITAGE CLUB, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- The Black Eyed Peas' Fergie Talks About Her Fans
Thursday Dec 2, 2010
In an interview with WSJ's Lee Hawkins, Black Eyed Peas member Fergie reveals that the group stays true to its fan base by DJing and hanging out with fans at clubs. Watch the full interview 12/03/10 at 4pm EST on WSJ.com.
- Islamic State Wages War on the Middle East's Cultural Heritage
Friday Jun 23, 2017
Just this week terrorists blew up Mosul’s Grand al-Nuri Mosque, which
- This Soccer Club Has Everything You’d Want Except ...
By LEANDER SCHAERLAECKENS - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Asbury Park F.C. has devised a plan to maintain the perfect record. Forever.
- Pew Center for Arts & Heritage Awards $10.3 Million in Grants
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Matt Sinclair) - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The grants provide funding for thirty-nine projects, twelve artist fellowships, and two investments to support bold initiatives led by Philadelphia's arts and cultural organizations....
- Designer Jonathan Anderson on the Best Heritage Knits and Binge-Worthy TV
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The hardworking British designer shares advice on what men should never wear and why Al Pacino is the celebrity he’d most like to dress.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- More Flyers Join the 'Round-The-World' Club
Wednesday Aug 6, 2014
Scott McCartney and WSJ This Morning's Gordon Deal talk about the growing number of people who are circumnavigating the globe when they fly.