NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 30, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
DENNIS W. DONOGHUE
122 SARATOGA ROAD
GLENVILLE, NEW YORK, 12302
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - BLACK DOG SHOOTING SPORTS, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Minneapolis police officer shoots two dogs in backyard, video shows
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Monday Jul 10, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Dog Praised as Hero for Saving Deer (Whether He Meant To or Not)
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
A video showed a golden retriever hauling a deer from the water. Was it instinct or something else?
- Mistrial Declared in Shooting of Black Driver by Cincinnati Officer
By JESS BIDGOOD and RICHARD PÉREZ-PEÑA - Friday Jun 23, 2017
It was a second hung jury for Ray Tensing, the ex-officer charged in the death of Samuel DuBose during a botched traffic stop in 2015 in Cincinnati.
- White Police Officer in St. Louis Shoots Off-Duty Black Colleague
By CHRISTINE HAUSER - Monday Jun 26, 2017
The city’s police department said a white officer feared for his safety when he shot a black off duty officer who had tried to help with an arrest.
- Feds reviewing Ohio police shooting of unarmed black man
By DAN SEWELL, Associated Press - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
Feds reviewing Ohio police shooting of unarmed black manHamilton County prosecutor Joe Deters (DEE'-turs) says prosecutors have already given information to the U.S. attorney for southern Ohio, who says he will review the Ray Tensing case and consider the potential for prosecution on civil rights charges.