The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 25, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - BLACK BUSINESS DIRECTORY, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Soupman Inc. of 'Seinfeld' Fame Seeks Bankruptcy Protection
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Soupman Inc., of “Seinfeld” fame, filed for bankruptcy protection Tuesday, just weeks after a top company executive was charged with tax evasion.
- UPS to Add Delivery Surcharges for Black Friday, Christmas Orders
Monday Jun 19, 2017
United Parcel Service for the first time will tack a surcharge onto most online orders shipping around the Black Friday shopping weekend and during the week before Christmas.
- BlackBerry Revenue Falls Amid Shift to Software
Friday Jun 23, 2017
BlackBerry Ltd. stock plunged 11% in Friday trading after the company posted a steep drop in quarterly revenue as it continues to shift focus to its burgeoning software business.
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- BlackBerry’s no-phone business model isn’t working out as planned
By Sean Gallagher - Friday Jun 23, 2017
Stock falls 13 percent in one day after bad sales numbers.
- The Small Business Report, January 3, 2017
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Compass Media Networks) - Tuesday Jan 3, 2017
Businesses to launch in 2017; and how small, rural colleges are trying to save themselves by pumping investments into their small towns.
- BlackBerry lets developers embed BBM in Android and iOS apps
By Blair Hanley Frank - Monday Jun 12, 2017
EXCLUSIVE: Enterprise application developers have a new choice for secure messaging systems, thanks to today’s launch of BlackBerry’s BBM Enterprise SDK. As the name implies, the tool allows developers to embed a version of BlackBerry’s messaging technology inside their iOS and Android applications for secure communications between users. The service, which was previously available in beta, […]