NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution (Jul 18, 2014)
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 21, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - BLACK BAMBOO, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Bamboo Plants For Zone 8 – Tips For Growing Bamboo In Zone 8
By Darcy Larum - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
- Art Review: Bamboo Japanese-Style, From Dynastic Masters of the Art
By ROBERTA SMITH - Thursday Aug 3, 2017
The Met’s first exhibition to focus on bamboo basketry and sculpture traces the material’s presence throughout Japanese visual culture.
- Women of Sex Tech, Unite
By ANNA NORTH - Friday Aug 18, 2017
New York is becoming a cultural center for young women trying to disrupt the male-dominated industries of design engineering and sex toys.
- Zone 9 Bamboo Varieties – Growing Bamboo Plants In Zone 9
By Bonnie L. Grant - Monday Aug 14, 2017
- Black Swimmers: Then and Now
Friday Aug 11, 2017
Black children drown five times as often as white children, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. The Harlem Honeys and Bears, a senior synchronized swim team, is trying to help by offering free lessons for young people.
- Saturday Night In ... Bedford-Stuyvesant: At the Center of Change, Cherry’s Unisex
By GREG HOWARD - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Saturday night in Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn, where the salon is an almost always-open witness to a neighborhood in the throes of change.