The paper detailed how body-camera footage from officers in Oakland, Calif., showed disparity in the treatment of white motorists vs. black ones.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 16, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - BLACK & WHITE SPACE, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Police Are Less Respectful Toward Black Drivers, Report Finds
By JONAH ENGEL BROMWICH - Tuesday Jun 6, 2017
- Boston as the Hub of Cybersecurity
By Mike Volpe - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
I certainly wouldn’t be the first to declare that the cybersecurity industry is booming. But I am willing to wager that Boston is positioning itself to be the leader. The cybersecurity space is crowded and incredibly dynamic. On one side of the market, you have the legacy players trying to adapt to new technologies, and […]
- Artists Space Gallery Finds a New Home, in TriBeCa
By JOSHUA BARONE - Wednesday May 24, 2017
The 45-year-old organization, which left SoHo last June, has signed a lease at 80 White Street.
- Tech Titans Make Pilgrimage to White House to Discuss Government Systems
By CECILIA KANG - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Timothy Cook, Jeff Bezos and Eric Schmidt were among 18 tech executives at a forum held by an administration they have had conflicts with.
- Despite Gains, Economic Security Lags for Black Women
By Karen Kahn - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
The legacy of slavery continues to impact the economic status, health, and well-being of Black women.
- How Growing Up In A Black Baptist Church Taught Me The Secret To An Open Work Culture
By Tara-Nicholle Nelson - Saturday Jun 10, 2017
There are some good lessons for companies to follow.
I grew up attending all-black Baptist churches, but 10 years ago, I found myself visiting a nearly all-white Presbyterian church in downtown Berkeley, California.
- In Quick Reversal, Southern Baptists Denounce White Nationalists
By JACEY FORTIN - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
At a conference, pastors at first declined a resolution denouncing the so-called alt-right. Facing backlash, they approved a less harsh version.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.