The paper detailed how body-camera footage from officers in Oakland, Calif., showed disparity in the treatment of white motorists vs. black ones.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 19, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - BLACK & WHITE DIAMONDS LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Police Are Less Respectful Toward Black Drivers, Report Finds
By JONAH ENGEL BROMWICH - Tuesday Jun 6, 2017
- Despite Gains, Economic Security Lags for Black Women
By Karen Kahn - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
The legacy of slavery continues to impact the economic status, health, and well-being of Black women.
- How Growing Up In A Black Baptist Church Taught Me The Secret To An Open Work Culture
By Tara-Nicholle Nelson - Saturday Jun 10, 2017
There are some good lessons for companies to follow.
I grew up attending all-black Baptist churches, but 10 years ago, I found myself visiting a nearly all-white Presbyterian church in downtown Berkeley, California.
- In Quick Reversal, Southern Baptists Denounce White Nationalists
By JACEY FORTIN - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
At a conference, pastors at first declined a resolution denouncing the so-called alt-right. Facing backlash, they approved a less harsh version.
- Philando Castile, Diamond Reynolds and a Nightmare Caught on Video
Saturday Jun 24, 2017
When Diamond Reynolds's boyfriend, Philando Castile, was fatally shot by a police officer, the traumatic events were captured by police and security cameras, and even her own smartphone.
- Congressional Black Caucus Sends Its Pointed Regrets to the President
By Ruth McCambridge - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Rep. Cedric Richmond of the Congressional Black Caucus declines an invitation from the president, writing that the president is clearly not in responsive mode on the issues of black communities.
- Southern Baptists Repudiate Racism and White Supremacy after Showdown
By Ruth McCambridge - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
An internal battle at the annual national meeting of Southern Baptists ends in a resolution repudiating white supremacy.
- Cyrus, Road Blocks, And The Green-Eyed Monster
Friday Mar 17, 2017
The young white interviewer-dude sports the black glasses and follicularly robust beard of your basic Brooklyn hipster. But rather than favoring a tight black T-shirt for flexing his tat-covered bicep muscles -- developed by salvaging industrial metals -- he's dressed in the tweedy wool jacket and cotton-checked shirt of a traditional academic (sans bow tie.) Thus, the mystery of this TD Ameritrade commercial begins. In what universe does a financial consultant look like this?