Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 31, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
MATTHEW HALL, ESQ. C/O GOLDSTEIN HALL PLLC
44 WALL STREET, 12TH FLOOR
NEW YORK, NEW YORK, 10005
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - BK SIMPSON DAWSON DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION
AROUND THE WEB
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
- Neighborhoods That Play Hard to Get
By STEFANOS CHEN - Friday Aug 11, 2017
In some New York neighborhoods, the housing stock is great, but turnover is so low, word of mouth is the best search engine.
- In a Move Away From Tradition, Cremations Increase
By JAMES BARRON - Thursday Aug 10, 2017
Cremation is becoming the choice for more families. Nationally, the cremation rate exceeded 50 percent for the first time last year.
- Get ready for 'spring cleaning' in foreclosures
By firstname.lastname@example.org (MarketWatch.com) - Thursday Dec 11, 2014
RealtyTrac sees foreclosures at pre-recession levels early next year, and banks gearing up for some "spring cleaning."
- Past champ Dawson Armstrong shares Western Amateur lead; Tony Romo opens in 80
By Brentley Romine - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
Live scoring Two years ago, Dawson Armstrong won the Western Amateur at Rich Harvest Farms. On Tuesday, the Lipscomb senior found more (...)
- Common Sense: What Would It Take for Trump to Get His Corporate Tax Wish?
By JAMES B. STEWART - Thursday Aug 3, 2017
Capping the top rate at 15 percent would require a willingness to ditch tax subsidies favored by special interests, including real estate developers.