A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution (Aug 01, 2013)
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 22, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - BITCOIN BNB, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- That Giant Bitcoin Crash in the Wake of China Restrictions? It Never Happened.
By Jason Del Rey - Monday Dec 30, 2013
The digital currency shows some resiliency.
- While Bitcoin is On the Rise, Is it Time For Your Nonprofit to Adapt?
By Jim Schaffer - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are gaining favor as an alternative means of exchange.
- Move Over, Bitcoin. Ether Is the Digital Currency of the Moment.
By NATHANIEL POPPER - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Ethereum, a digital currency network that is winning over tech geeks and big companies, may soon surpass Bitcoin, its inspiration. Or it may fizzle.
- Why Ethereum is outpacing Bitcoin
By Jack du Rose, Colony - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
GUEST: While Bitcoin is currently trading at close to its all-time high, its dominance in terms of proportion of total cryptocurrency market cap is rapidly decreasing — ground largely given up to Ethereum. This shift is probably being driven by a few factors. Despite its recent appreciation in value, as a technology, Bitcoin has stagnated over […]
- Here’s how we start to stabilize Bitcoin, Ethereum
By Jeremy Epstein, Never Stop Marketing - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
GUEST: News of Bitcoin and Ethereum is everywhere these days. The two cryptocurrencies have had returns over the past year that make a big-time hedge fund manager look like he’s running a lemonade stand in front of his parents house. Since last year, Bitcoin is up (at the time of this writing) 390.55 percent and Ethereum’s […]
- Road Trip: Karaoke Coast to Coast
By MARIAN BULL - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
In Richmond, Nashville and beyond, taking the mike reveals a sense of place, and the catharsis of belting out “Jesse’s Girl.”
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.