The city’s medical examiner has been a pioneer in analyzing complex DNA samples. But two methods were recently discontinued, raising questions about thousands of cases.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 09, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2014 - BISHOP MEDICAL P.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- Traces of Crime: How New York’s DNA Techniques Became Tainted
By LAUREN KIRCHNER - Monday Sep 4, 2017
- Man Killed in 9/11 Attacks Is Identified by DNA Testing
By ASHLEY SOUTHALL - Monday Aug 7, 2017
The man, whose name was withheld by officials at his family’s request, was the first Sept. 11 victim to be identified in more than two years.
- Chicago bishop wants George Washington's name taken off park in black neighborhood
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Thursday Aug 17, 2017
- Church of England Helped Conceal Sex Abuse by Bishop, Report Says
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Top leaders in the Church of England “colluded” with a disgraced former bishop, ignoring warnings for years and withholding evidence of his sexual abuse of young men, a report said Thursday.
- Lawsuit Accuses Former Phoenix Bishop of Sexually Abusing Boy
By MATT STEVENS - Friday Aug 4, 2017
A lawsuit claims that Bishop Thomas J. O’Brien, who led the Roman Catholic Diocese of Phoenix for 22 years, molested a boy decades ago.
- “It’s Shame On Us If We Blow It”: Highlights From NY Seizes the Momentum
By Ben Fidler - Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
Mike Foley, a drug industry veteran and director of the Tri-Institutional Therapeutics Discovery Institute, has a pointed message for the New York life sciences industry: Don’t waste the moment. Changing the course of New York biotech has been a saga that dates back to the 1990s, and as Xconomy has detailed, progress has been made […]