Solo singing as an antidote to bullying, racism and rage.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 04, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - BIRCHWOOD EQUITIES LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Letter of Recommendation: Letter of Recommendation: Karaoke at Home
By JENNY ZHANG - Friday Jul 7, 2017
- Alexandria Debuts NY’s Latest Bio Incubator With 13 Startups in Tow
By Ben Fidler - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
A new startup incubator has just opened in Manhattan this morning, adding to a growing list of facilities meant to help support seedling New York City biotechs. LaunchLabs, first announced by Alexandria Real Estate Equities a year ago, officially opened its doors and revealed the 13 startups that will grow there. LaunchLabs is a 15,000-square-foot […]
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- There's A Reason Women in Tech Are Finally Speaking Out
By Alexis Sobel Fitts - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
Silicon Valley is flush with jobs and women in tech are talking openly about harassment. That's no coincidence.
- Is Trump's Claim That Transgender Soldiers Cost Too Much True?
By Phil McCausland - Thursday Jul 27, 2017
Short answer: No. Studies show that transgender medical costs are fairly negligible for the cash-flush Pentagon.