A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 06, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - BIOTECHNOLOGY INTERNATIONAL GROUP CORPORATION
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Internal Marketing Can Solve For 'Distraction Principle'
Wednesday Apr 19, 2017
The best-laid plans of mice and men often go awry. This proverbial statement is especially true for marketers in a corporate setting when disparate groups who rely on one another (at least to someextent) are unable to communicate in the proper fashion. For marketing success to happen, everyone has to be aligned - and in many cases they are simply too distracted to be aligned.
- Outside Collectors for I.R.S. Are Accused of Illegal Practices
By STACY COWLEY and JESSICA SILVER-GREENBERG - Friday Jun 23, 2017
A group of Democratic senators obtained call scripts from companies collecting overdue tax debt and found what they said were a variety of abuses.
- Arsonists May Be Behind Fatal Portugal Blaze, Firefighters’ Group Says
By RAPHAEL MINDER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The suspicion contradicts a police assessment that said the disaster was a result of lightning strikes and is likely to fuel calls for a wider investigation.
- At Least 57 Dead From Forest Fires in Central Portugal
Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Forest fires in central Portugal have killed at least 57 people, many of whom died trapped in their cars as flames engulfed a road.
- The Mad Opulence of Dubai, From Water Villas to Fake Forests
By Laura Mallonee - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
It's like Disney World. But more ridiculous.
- 43 Dead in Central Portugal Forest Fires
By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Raging forest fires in central Portugal killed at least 43 people, many of them trapped in their cars as flames swept over a road, in what Prime Minister Antonio Costa on Sunday called "the biggest tragedy of human life that we have known in years."
- Portugal Forest Fire Traps Drivers, Killing at Least 62 People
By RAPHAEL MINDER - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Prime Minister António Costa described the blaze in the Pedrógão Grande area as “the worst tragedy in terms of human lives that we’ve known in recent years.”