A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 02, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - BINYAN BROADWAY LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- With ‘1984’ on Broadway, Thoughtcrime Hits the Big Time
By JENNIFER SCHUESSLER - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
A British adaptation of George Orwell’s classic arrives on Broadway with Tom Sturridge and Olivia Wilde, bringing contemporary political resonance.
- Ryan Murphy to reboot ‘Boys in the Band’ on Broadway
By Michael Riedel - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Ryan Murphy, one of the most powerful producers in Hollywood, may make a run at Broadway. Murphy, the creator of “Glee” and “Feud,” has optioned “The Boys in the Band,” Mart Crowley’s pre-Stonewall play about a group of gay men who gather for a birthday party and some deliciously bitchy banter. The play debuted in...
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- ‘Six Degrees of Separation’ Broadway Revival to Close Early
By JOSHUA BARONE - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Despite a celebrity cast including Allison Janney, the play failed to catch on at the box office and will close on June 18.
- ‘Indecent’ to Remain Open on Broadway, Despite Closing Notice
By JOSHUA BARONE - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The play, which won two Tony Awards and was set to close on June 25, will now be open through Aug. 6 at the Cort Theater.